CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Meet Lila!!!

As my second posting of my "life as a turnip", I have some good news to share! Eakin and I are going to have a little one in our lives soon....


HA! Gotcha! Just kidding!!


By little one, I mean a little tri-color cocker spaniel that will be named Lila! The Reich Family have three of these breeds of dogs, who are all wonderful members of the family, Camille (Cami), Begonia (Bebe), and Gatsby. Now there will be another flower, Lila, short for Lilac to be added to the bunch.
Cami with Eakin, Paden with Gatsby, and my Bebe


In my opinion, I think her middle name should be "Daisy" because it's another flower plus it's Gatsby's love. Although I'd probably be ruled out in that decision.

She was born May 29th to the parents of Montana (Mom) and Sparky (Dad), and she will be ready to bring home on July 11th! So Eakin and I will be celebrating our one year anniversary a little early (it's the 27th) and take a trip to Tennessee, go to Nashville and to the Hickory Glen Farms in Summitville to pick her up!



Here are her parents!



Montana (top) Sparky (bottom)





.....and here she is!!!!











Now I know you are all having that face and saying "AWWWWWWWWW", aren't you??


Isn't she the most adorable, cutest, loveable, sweetest thing you have ever seen????

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAH!

Note:

Lila (pronounced Lie-Luh) is the cousin of Gatsby Cami and Begonia.

My two cents.

joey b said...

+10 points for the gatsby references/name scheme. well played, old chap.