CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm back!

Well, I'm finally back, I've had a few hiccups, as my laptop has been not working for about oh let's see....three months now! I had left it up to my computer geek boyfriend to take care of my precious laptop, and all it did was sit in his car. So after taking matters in my own hands, I sent it away to Dell to get fixed, and VIOLA! it came back in ONE DAY! That's all it took....stupid, stupid me....

Since those three months, a lot has happened....I am now just a full time student, which I have realized doesn't take all my "full time"....and now is not the greatest time to be looking for a little part time job either....Anyone looking for a cute brown eyed girl to hire??

Lila is growing and growing! She has really become a jewel to Eakin and I and if it wasn't for her, I'd probably go crazy being by myself most of the day. She has developed the greatest personality, and absoultely loves people, or any animal, even ones that are four times her size! She truly has balls of steel and is not afraid of anything, ha!

This semester has been going well, I'm getting antsy about it being done! With taking Indian Art and Buddhist Art this semester, I have truly learned so much that I could convert to Buddhism! My french has not greatly improved, as I have a blond hair/blue eyed sorority girl not much older then myself teaching, but at least I'm getting credit....

Well I am stuck at home today, so I thought I could write this and then start studying for my Buddhist art midterm on Wednesday....so off to writing one more blog, then studying Shakyamuni Buddha in his Mount Meru paradise and learning the four noble truths and the middle path to enlightenment....


Oh, and of course here are some cute new pics of Lila :)

1 comments:

Mandie P said...

awe I love Lila's bows!!!